[GMG-Devel] pre-0.9.0 freeze!

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Sun Feb 7 13:00:38 EST 2016

Heya all!  We're on our way to 0.9.0, and that means it's freeze time!
(0.8.2 got rolled into 0.9.0)  Our goal is to get out 0.9.0 out by Feb
22nd.

This means no new features, but we do want to fix bugs... So!

 - If you can help translate, that would be great!
 - If you can help test, that would also be great!
   File bugs if you find them!
 - If you can help us squah bugs, it would be appreciated!
 - In particular, a big feature of this release will be "Python 3 as a
   first class citizen" in MediaGoblin land, so help there is especially
   welcome!

Thanks everyone!  I'm looking forward to the next release, and hope you
are too! :)

 - Chris