[GMG-Devel] wiki: the very beginning

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 11:00:00 EDT 2011

Hi Again,

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 12:58 PM, will kahn-greene <willg at bluesock.org>wrote:

> On 07/14/2011 01:14 PM, Jim Campbell wrote:
>
>> [snip]
>>

>> I'll put a content inventory with some suggestions together and make it
>> available by by tomorrow.
>>

> You rock!  That would help a ton because then it'll be clearer what we've
> got and where it should go.
>
> /will

Here's a basic inventory of what we have now:
http://j1m.net/?attachment_id=610 (LibreOffice spreadsheet)

One thing that stands out is that some of the contributing info can be split
up in some places, and some of it can be consolidated.

I'll put together a proposal for how things might be organized, and will
have that available either later today or tomorrow.

Jim