[GMG-Devel] Help extract documentation from my brain

will kahn-greene willg at bluesock.org
Sat Jul 16 17:06:57 EDT 2011

I'd like to see a braindump on how we currently think federation will
work and what it entails in terms of use cases.  Amongst other things,
that's a question that comes up periodically on IRC usually in relation
to some other project.  Having it codified somewhere (if it isn't
already [is it?]) would be super.