[GMG-Devel] Help extract documentation from my brain

Odin odin.omdal at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:53:26 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 10:45 PM, Christopher Allan Webber
<cwebber at dustycloud.org> wrote:
> Feel free to expand on this, and I'll start braindumping!

- Overview over the application. (drawings, and when a request
happens, e.g. looking at a picture, what happens)
- The image caching/resizing system (so, not only storage).
- API (how, what, where)
- Plugin architechture (how, what, where)

Making all this documentation would make it easier to help the
project. So it's good. Documentation is good, good documentation. :]

--
Beste helsing,
Odin Hørthe Omdal <odin.omdal at gmail.com>