[GMG-Devel] Help extract documentation from my brain

Caleb Davis caldavis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:32:20 EDT 2011

Perhaps seeing these again will spark a dump or two (
http://bugs.foocorp.net/issues/262, and http://bugs.foocorp.net/issues/289):

   - (WSGI) Application structure
   - Media submission process
   - Media conversion/processing process
   - Multiple media type handling for display/submission/processing and what
   writing extensions for this will look like
   - Maybe a bit about plugins vision but that's not currently critical
   - re:f289 - 'I'll write up a braindump of how all this stuff works to the
   mailing list this week.'

I also wonder about celery, which jobs it performs, and why it's such an
important component of MediaGoblin's design.

hth, --Caleb

--
Caleb