[GMG-Devel] Leaving CC to focus on MediaGoblin

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Wed Jun 13 13:36:53 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Some of you may have already read, but I thought I should update here as
well:

  http://dustycloud.org/blog/leaving-cc-to-work-on-mediagoblin

So what's said there is true, I'm transitioning out of CC to do further
development of MediaGoblin.  I'll be fulltime through the end of the
month still at CC, then part-time for the next two months.  After that I
might do some contracting, but should pretty deep into MediaGoblin
focus.  But there will be some transition time.

Relatedly, I'm taking this weekend off as a break.  Then it's diving in
with new initiative. :)

Onward and upward!
 - cwebb