Please note that the MediaGoblin Devel mailing list was moved to lists.gnu.org/mailmain/listinfo/mediagoblin-devel as of 8 October 2019. These archives are retained for reference only.

[GMG-Devel] pre-0.5.0 freeze!

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Mon Aug 26 16:25:27 EDT 2013

Hey all!

v0.5.0 of MediaGoblin is right around the corner.  As such, we've just
hit our code freeze!  For the next week, the only updates that will be
going in are bugfixes and documentation updates.  New features will go
in after the release (ETA: Monday).

You can help!
 - Contribute translations:
   https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/mediagoblin/
 - Test the release!
   Try doing an install, see how things are working for you.
   A little bit more brave?  Try updating an existing install, make sure
   that things are working right for you.

This is going to be an AMAZING release!  I hope you're looking forward
to it as much as I am!