[GMG-Devel] Hosting service?

Christopher Allan Webber cwebber at dustycloud.org
Sun Oct 6 18:59:34 EDT 2013

bigheaded at gmail.com writes:

> I think someone here mentioned trying to get it to work on Heroku. But
> don't think it's public yet?
>
> I've also managed to set it up on Webfaction with almost zero sysadmin
> experience (my process here).
>
> There are instructions for Dreamhost here, but not sure if it's up to
> date/easy to do there.
>
> Jason Li
> hongkonggong.com
>
> On Oct 5, 2013, at 9:49 AM, bexnews at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Is there any service that will setup mediagoblin for me at this
>> point? Id love to tinker with it but just don't have the time right
>> now. Keep up the great work.

You can try some of the OpenShift recipies I think.  I haven't tried
much of these myself much.

There are some public instances, but nobody is currently doing
"hosting-for-you" type services; I still think it's a good idea, and if
anyone is willing to give a shot at running a business around that, I'd
be supportive. ;)

 - Chris