Please note that the MediaGoblin Devel mailing list was moved to lists.gnu.org/mailmain/listinfo/mediagoblin-devel as of 8 October 2019. These archives are retained for reference only.

[GMG-Devel] Call for API testing

Jessica Tallon jessica at megworld.co.uk
Thu Dec 4 07:32:28 EST 2014

Hello,

The last few weeks I've been working on the API trying to make sure it's
solid and robust. We're working on the next release of GNU Mediagoblin
over the next coming weeks, it'd be great if we can catch any remaining
bugs in the API. Testing the API on the latest master would be a great
help and reporting them to the issue tracker
(https://issues.mediagoblin.org). You can test the API in a number of
ways:

- Write your own code to work against the API (see API documentation:
http://mediagoblin.readthedocs.org/en/v0.7.1/#part-5-pump-api)
- With the latest PyPump (available at:
https://github.com/xray7224/PyPump)
- with p (available at: https://github.com/xray7224/p)

I'm available both on the mailing list and available as "jessica_lily"
over on the #mediagoblin channel if you need any help or want to ask any
questions.