[GMG-Devel] Got my instance up and running! (was: having issues with Celery)

Damien Radtke damienradtke at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 10:17:00 EST 2014

Technically I'm running systemd, but my init script is stored in
/etc/init.d and is modeled after
this<https://github.com/joar/mediagoblin-init-scripts/blob/master/mediagoblin-celeryd.sh>one.
The process is kicked off around line 115, and I haven't found a good
way of shortening that call that gets the log and pid files right.