[GMG-Devel] Trac spam - action required

Jessica Tallon jessica at megworld.co.uk
Thu Feb 19 03:21:07 EST 2015

Hey,

We’re aware of the spam issue on the tracker, we’re looking at implementing a solution. I am reluctant to suggest disabling registration especially now when 0.8.0 will be frozen and then released shortly. The spam is out of control though, I agree. I’m sure if anyone on the list has suggestions they would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jessica.