[GMG-Devel] Regarding bug #868 : don't reload media page, use more ajax

Vijeth T Aradhya vijthaaa at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 07:38:56 EST 2017

Hi Matt,

I think we should allow graceful degradation for users who disable JS -
> i.e. if JS isn't enabled then the comment form should work as it did
> before.

Thanks for pointing it out, I should admit that I did not think about the
JS-disabled scenario at all. But now that I think of it, we should
incorporate that too.

Are there any trivial, existing ideas on how to go about graceful
degradation in this case that I'm missing before I start working on this?
I'll get to work soon and it'd be great to have some nice ideas on this
rather tedious task :)

Thanks!
Vijeth Aradhya