[GMG-Devel] Regarding bug #868 : don't reload media page, use more ajax

Vijeth T Aradhya vijthaaa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:53:10 EST 2017

Hi all,

I have taken into account the JS disabled scenario, and added AJAX code
with graceful degradation. I think this implementation is much cleaner and
elegant as well.

I have added a revised patch and a drive link to the video which verifies
the fix :) Eagerly waiting for a review guys!

Drive Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3fdAW29sV-LRXVEN3h0LU4ySlE

Thank you,
Vijeth Aradhya