[Userops] Antonio Terceiro's DebConf talk on packaging free software web applications

Jim Garrison jim at garrison.cc
Wed Aug 26 13:57:50 EDT 2015

On 08/26/2015 08:41 AM, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
> Asheesh and I had a talk on IRC, and he rightly pointed out that I used
> a lot of "stopping force" in the way I communicated this.  I apologize.

I just (rather quickly) skimmed your post again, as well as the portion
of the conversation in IRC where "stopping force" was first mentioned.
Unless there is a post I have not seen, I did not read your comments
this way at all.  I think it's important to realize that there are
disadvantages to environment variables, and I am glad that somebody is
pointing them out!  There should be no need for apology on your part in
my opinion.